Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ventilation

Ventilation is a beautiful thing. I have been rather stressed out recently with the approach of my first semester finals, and thought a place to rant would be nice. So, anyway, here it is. Ironically I don't really have anything to rant about--I'm really quite happy with the way things are going. I'm sure that a little time will give me ample material, once I start thinking of things in a more negative light--trying to see just how unjust the world really is toward me. I can't believe I haven't recognized it for this long.

For those of you who don't know, I'm at the University of Oregon right now attending law school. Hence the title of the blog. finals start next week, and I'm pushing really hard every day to keep my head above water. Probably an exercise in futility, but an exercise none the less. It'll be nice when this semester is over

I should probably disclaim that some or most of what I post on this blog may or may not be true. Sometimes it feels good to make stuff up, just to get my self esteem up.

Anyway, welcome to my blog.

2 comments:

Brent said...

Jonas Hemenway! The one, the only. Here's to the memory of the best dinner group ever. Eugene, OR, eh? I was born at Sacred Heart. Its been a long time! My wife is a 2L here in Richmond,VA. Vicariously through her, I understand how stressful finals can be. Hang in there!

Hemenway said...

Ahhhhh, the Brent Reese. How wonderful to hear from you, my friend. I'm glad to hear that things are well. What's your email? Do you have a Blog of your own? We should get in touch again. Well, actually, it seems as though we DID just get in touch again, and should STAY in touch. Anyodd, sorry it took me so long to reply to your post, but, well, you know how it is. anyway, send me your email/blog/digits/etc. My email is jonasty82@gmail.com